About the role
We are looking for a smiley, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant with experience of SEND support to join our friendly and supportive school. If you would like to work in partnership with colleagues, to provide the best learning experiences and additional support for our happy, inquisitive children, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who has:
- recent experience of working in an EYFS/KS1 setting
- a clear understanding of safeguarding responsibilities
- good levels of English and Maths, and a minimum of level 2 or equivalent Teaching Assistant qualification
- excellent communication skills
- a sense of fun and enjoys supporting children to learn through play
- experience of working with children who have additional needs
We can offer you:
- A positive and fun loving school that is held in high regard within the local community
- A happy and committed whole school staff team with a supportive governing body
- A fixed term contract until the end of the summer term 2022 with the possibility of becoming permanent for the following academic year. (31.25 hours per week term time only.)
- The chance to be valued and developed as part of a strong and vibrant team in our school with opportunities for training both individually and as part of the school team
- A school community with a highly positive ethos focussed on 'achievement for all'
- A quality indoor and outdoor environment to enhance children's learning opportunities
To find out more about our school, please visit our website www.hoblettsinfants.com or call us for further information and a chance to visit.
Hobletts Manor Infants' and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to suitable references, and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check in accordance with Herts County Council guidelines.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.