About the role
We are looking for a smiley, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant initially working with our nursery team (with opportunities to work across the wider school in the future, if desired.) If you would like to work in partnership with supportive colleagues, to provide the best learning experiences for a class of happy, inquisitive children, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who has:
- recent experience of working in an EYFS setting
- a clear understanding of safeguarding responsibilities
- good levels of English and Maths, and a level 3 or equivalent Teaching Assistant qualification
- excellent communication skills
- a sense of fun and enjoys supporting children to learn through play
We can offer you:
- A positive and fun loving school that is held in high regard within the local community
- A happy and committed whole school staff team with a supportive governing body
- A fixed term contract until the end of the summer term 2022 but with a strong likelihood of becoming permanent for the following academic year. (The hours would be 8.15a.m. until 12.00p.m. and 12.30p.m. until 3.45p.m., five days per week, term time only.)
- The chance to be valued and developed as part of a vibrant early years team in our school with opportunities for training both individually and as part of the school team
- A school community with a highly positive ethos focussed on 'achievement for all'
- A quality indoor and outdoor environment to enhance children's learning opportunities
To find out more about our school, please visit our website www.hoblettsinfants.com or call us for further information and a chance to visit.
Hobletts Manor Infants' and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to suitable references, and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check in accordance with Herts County Council guidelines.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.