About the role
Avengers assemble! Do you have what it takes to be our children’s superheroes? We are looking to build an extended senior leadership team to meet our pupils needs.
We would like to appoint someone ready for an exciting next step in their career to be our head of key stage from September 2019. We are looking for someone to join our current leadership team, who is ready to play an important role in moving our school forward. We work hard, get on well and are excited about how we can move the school forward in the future.
What we want:
- An experienced teacher
- An outstanding practitioner
- Someone with the ability to inspire, lead and motivate staff
- Someone able to raise standards of teaching, learning and attainment
- Someone ready to seek ways to improve the provision further, with fresh and positive ideas
- Someone who goes over and above to make excellent relationships with pupils
- Someone to provide nonfattening chocolate biscuits for our SLT meetings*
We can offer you:
- A brand new Microsoft Surface Go
- One day a week non class based time
- Commitment to support your professional development
- A school rated Good by Ofsted
- A dedicated and hardworking team
- A wellbeing day each year
- Supervision from a NLP trained specialist
- Support from the Educational Support Partnership, brought in by the school
- The odd bit of cake
You’ll notice we don’t ask you to be “enthusiastic”, “dynamic” or “hardworking”- we kind of take that for granted.
Note! The interview process will involve us coming to see you teach with your current class / in your current setting - we're keen to see the relationships you have with your children! These will take place on Wednesday 27th March 2019 alongside the agreement of your current Headteacher.
Anyway- that’s us- If you like the advert – you’ll love working with us!
(*note- we don’t really need the biscuits – however they will certainly win you brownie points especially non-fattening ones!)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and as such all appointments will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
Visits to the school are essential – we’d love to meet you!
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.