About the role
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to lead our hardworking team. We are proud of our school, open to new and creative ideas and believe in the potential of every child in our care. We are looking for someone with a passion and fierce commitment to providing a nurturing and enriching primary school experience for every child.
We can offer
- A positive and supportive environment where your career development will be championed.
- A dedicated, stable and talented team of staff with supportive parents and governors who are enthusiastic about helping the school continue to move forward.
- Inquisitive, vibrant and well-behaved children.
- A school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of everyone in our community.
You will bring
- The energy and creativity to drive innovation at the same time as maintaining existing practices that are working effectively.
- A rigorous approach in identifying pupil achievement gaps and an imaginative approach to the instigation of interventions to address these gaps.
- An ability to turn challenging situations into positive outcomes.
- An uncompromising commitment to ensuring outstanding teaching for every child.
Please view our most recent Ofsted report, our website and come and visit the school. We will be delighted to meet you, to show you around and to answer any question that you may have.
Please make an appointment by contacting the school office on 01992 583244.
To apply please send your completed application form (CVs will not be considered) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are downloading the application form please ensure your computer has the latest version of Adobe Acrobat.
Abel Smith School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.