About the role
A unique opportunity has arisen to lead Little Gaddesden Church of England Primary School as a result of the retirement of our current Headteacher.
We are looking for a caring, passionate and strong headteacher who wants to be a part of our forward thinking village school and contribute to the life of the community.
Little Gaddesden is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, 30 miles from London and is perfectly located for job seekers from Herts, Beds and Bucks.
Vision for the future
Working closely with all stakeholders - staff, children, parents and governors you will develop creative ways to deliver our vision for the school and sustain the culture of continuous improvement and success.
You will share our Christian ethos and be passionate about promoting and continuing to improve standards of teaching and learning.
Our new Headteacher will:
- Work with stakeholders to deliver the school’s vision for the future
- Embrace all aspects of school life ensuring our children have access to the best quality education and whole school experience, so they leave happy, content and able to move on successfully to their next adventures
- Value our staff and identify Continuing Professional Development (CPD) which will help them to grow and flourish
- Have a commitment to the well-being of staff and children
In return we can offer you:
- An aspirational school with a culture of ‘goodwill’ among the staff, children, parents and governors
- Delightful, well behaved children who are curious and eager to learn
- Knowledgeable and professional staff who are willing to go the extra mile
- Supportive parents who enjoy participating in the life of the school and fund raising activities
- Access to the New Headteacher Induction programme or tailored CPD for an experienced Head
- A beautiful rural setting with acres of open space, down land and woods within the adjacent National Trust Ashridge Estate
- A wonderful village school with a welcoming community spirit
If you are interested in leading our school and would like to find out more, we welcome you to visit our school and speak to Governors, the current Head and children who will answer any questions you may have.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact the Headteacher, Charis Geoghegan, on 01442 842464 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send your completed application form (CVs will not be considered) to: email@example.com
Please note late applications will not be accepted.
Little Gaddesden Church of England VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check as well as other pre-appointment checks outlined in Keeping Children Safe in Education (September 2019).
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.