About the role
The Governors of Hobletts Manor Infant and Nursery School are seeking to appoint an inspirational and collaborative leader who is passionate about promoting and continuing to improve the high standards of teaching and learning. The vacancy has arisen following the retirement of the current Headteacher, after 15 dedicated years of successful leadership.
‘Achievement for All’
Hobletts Manor Infant and Nursery school is a community school for aged 3-7 pupils and is located in Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire.
We are a caring, creative and cohesive school, who are keen to promote a happy and secure environment that incorporates a stimulating and challenging approach to learning.
We continue to be a Good school and ‘provide a stimulating working environment for our pupils’ (Ofsted 2018) which we believe meets the needs of our diverse range of pupils extremely well, catering for children with SEND and a range of learning needs.
We believe strongly in promoting excellence, whilst providing a positive atmosphere in which our pupils can learn, play, grow and show support to others.
To maintain and continue to improve our standards, we would like a leader who:
· Have a collaborative and distributive approach to leadership along with the skills and experience to steer our school through the next stage of its development.
· Act as an advocate of inclusive, value driven education and be committed to building upon our excellent standards and ‘achieving the best for all’.
· Be able to engage, inspire and work within a well-established and great team of teachers, support and administrative staff.
· Continue to obtain the best performance for and from our children regardless of their background or ability and maintain our strong reputation for supporting children with a range of needs.
· Embrace opportunities for further development and build on existing links with schools, parents and the local community.
In return we offer:
· A welcoming school with well-behaved children from a diverse range of backgrounds.
· A well-established and experienced staff team with a strong leadership team and a supportive governing body.
· Strong engagement between staff and parents and a close knit community.
· A well-resourced school with excellent outdoor facilities enabling opportunities for children to enjoy the outdoors, access to a wide range of extra-curricular activities and a rich and diverse curriculum.
· Opportunities for continued professional development and the new Heads induction programme through Herts for Learning (HfL).
If you wish to discuss the role please contact Chair of Governors, Martin Botha email@example.com to arrange a time.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by email to arrange a suitable time.
To apply please send your completed application form (CVs will not be considered) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via https://www.teachinherts.com/
Closing date: Monday 12th October 2020 9am
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 14th October
Interview dates: 20th and 21st October (remote and on site)
Please note late applications will not be accepted.
Hobletts Manor Infant and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check as well as other pre-appointment checks outlined in Keeping Children Safe in Education (September 2020).
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.