About the role
About the role
We are looking for a key person to work together with and be a part of our small friendly team in our pre-school. We are looking for an experienced Level 3 or Level 2 qualification in childcare and education.
You will be a key person to a group of children and you will be responsible for observations, next steps and planning. Experience in working with a hard copy learning journey would be an advantage.
Some of your responsibilities as a key person will include the following:-
- To have a good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- To have a good understanding of safeguarding.
- To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the pre-school
- To attend courses, updates and reading for your continuous professional development
- To attend work related meetings e.g. staff or planning etc
- To work as part of a team
- To be able to liaise with parent/carers to ensure that each child’s needs are met
- To plan, prepare and observe activities for your individual key children
- To record information from your planning and observations in a learning journey.
We are open term time only; and we are open Monday – Thursday mornings 09.00 – 12.00, as well as a Thursday afternoon session 12.00- 15.00. Our working hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 12.30 and Thursday 12.30 - 15.30. We are offering, at this present moment in time, a minimum of 2 sessions per week.
The salary range is an hourly rate of £9.00 - £9.50 all depending on experience.
Contact: Pauline Flowers - Leader
Telephone: 07903 128683
There are no documents available for this job
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.