About the role
Would you like to work with the team from the first National Nurturing school in the UK?
Would you like to be part of an inspiring team who genuinely make a difference every day? Are you passionate about working with children? Are you able to put children’s learning and well-being at the forefront of everything you do?
The Inclusive Multi Academy Trust was established in 2016 with a vision to Inspire and nurture our children and their community to be the very best that they can be. The Trust consists of three schools; Beechfield, Cherry Tree and Laurance Haines.
We are looking to appoint a full time teacher in Key Stage 2. As a Trust we are committed to considering how best to encourage, support and enable flexible working requests. We are particularly excited to hear from qualified teachers who are looking to balance a career with their family commitments.
All schools are situated within a mile of each other and of Watford town centre, which has excellent transport links to Central London/major airports and the M25 and M1. Each school is richly diverse and children with different languages, cultures and religions learn together in harmony. Our Trust ethos is a nurturing one and we put the mental health and wellbeing of our children, parents and staff at the centre of this. We know that this approach leads to well rounded, happy children who strive to achieve their best in all aspects of school life.
The schools maintain their own clear identity, however, working collaboratively within a trust means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school.
We can offer you:
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- An amazing sense of community across parents, volunteers and all stakeholders
- A strong commitment to CPD with quality mentoring and development support
- An experienced teacher to partner within the parallel class
- Scope to innovate and opportunities to take initiative
- Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do
- A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days
- Childcare voucher scheme
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about inspiring children in their learning
- Has a fun, positive approach to life
- Has high expectations of all children
- Is enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking
- Is well-organised
- Is keen to learn and develop
- Is a good team player
Given our limitations to interview in the regular process, we have designed an alternative version whilst we are almost exclusively using video conferencing for meetings.
Please note: We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of any vacancy when a suitable number of applications have been received. Candidates are therefore recommended to submit their application as soon as possible.
Further information about our trust can be found on our website www.inclusivemat.co.uk
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.