About the role
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, dynamic teacher to join our KS1 team at St. John’s. We are keen to recruit a teacher who is highly motivated, creative and keen to teach outside the box adding value to our thematic curriculum. NQTs are welcome to apply and we would be delighted to support someone in this early stage of their career.
The successful candidate will:
- demonstrate good quality practice,
- have high expectations of all pupils no matter what their starting point is,
- be inspiring and provide exciting challenge for all pupils,
- be highly motivated,
- build excellent relationships with the pupils, staff and parents,
- work well in a team.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A highly skilled mentor (if an NQT) and/or an excellent KS1 leader.
- A forward thinking staff,
- A well respected school with established links in the local community and external agencies,
- A dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic team of staff with shared planning,
- Friendly, well-motivated children who enjoy learning,
- A highly supportive governing body,
- A culture of continual professional development.
We warmly welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates, to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01923 856594 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please complete the application form and person specification and send it to email@example.com.
St. John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an enhanced DBS check will be required. We are unable to accept CVs.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.