About the role
Come and work with us at Thorley Hill Primary School.
You will join a happy and successful team in a school that values everyone and offers personalised professional development.
We wish to appoint a Year One teacher to cover a maternity leave. The post will be for at least two terms. The opportunity to lead Key Stage One or Early Years/Key Stage One is available for a candidate with the relevant experience and expertise.
We can offer:
- A positive working environment;
- An excellent learning culture throughout the school supported by peer coaching;
- Friendly, supportive and professional staff and governors;
- Children who are keen to learn and whose behaviour is outstanding;
- Supportive parents.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated practitioner;
- Is creative in their approach to teaching and learning;
- Is passionate about making a difference for all children;
- Has high aspirations and expectations of children and themselves;
- Is a team player;
- Displays initiative.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share in this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.