About the role
CHORLEYWOOD PRIMARY SCHOOL
Chorleywood, WD3 5HR
Tel: 01923 282095
Full Time KS2 Teacher
Required for September 2020
Are you a highly motivated, inspirational and creative teacher? Would you like to work in a highly successful, supportive team?
If you have the passion and commitment to ensure that all children can succeed, reach their full potential and maximise their progress, Chorleywood Primary is the perfect school for you.
The successful candidate will;
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of children
- Have the desire to work with the SLT in driving whole school improvement
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have a good understanding of the importance of assessment in ensuring pupil progress
- Have high expectations of themselves and all pupils
- Understand the importance of pupils’ emotional well-being
- Be resilient and have a great sense of humour
In return we offer;
- A positive and caring ethos
- Thoughtful, engaged and exceptionally well-behaved children
- A highly skilled, dedicated and supportive staff team
- Supportive governors, parents and local community
- Excellent opportunities for further career development.
We welcome applications from NQTs or experienced teachers.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Rebecca Roberts (Head Teacher) should you wish to discuss the role further. Visits to the school are positively encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, which will be reflected throughout recruitment.
At Chorleywood we value and respect the diversity of individuals and communities and work together to ensure that nobody is discriminated against.
Please apply on line, or to book a visit, please contact the school office by email or telephone.
Closing date: 27th April 2020
Interviews will be held remotely if necessary: week beginning 4th May
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.