About the role
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic KS2 teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference?
Mount Pleasant Primary School is looking to appoint a talented Class Teacher to cover a maternity absence for two terms within our strong and committed team. To be successful you need to be passionate and knowledgeable about primary teaching and possesses the ability to teach consistently at an excellent level. Whether you are at the start of your career or an expert teacher we focus on what attributes you will bring to Mount Pleasant Lane and most importantly what impact you will have on our children.
We aim to give every child the very best start to their education through lively and engaging teaching using an exciting, broad and balanced curriculum. We want our children to enjoy a wide range of experiences which bring the curriculum to life and make learning active, meaningful and relevant. All staff work hard to ensure the best possible quality of education for the children in every class.
MPL is part of the Spiral Partnership Trust, a community of primary schools working together to make a positive difference to children's lives. The partnership of schools works in collaboration to provide exceptional quality of education to children.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
- Has a clear understanding of good and better teaching, ensuring great outcomes for all children
- Is willing and committed to developing and sharing excellent teaching practice
- Has strong communication and organisational skills enabling them to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
- Is able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
- Is able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for children and support them to become lifelong learners
- Can support children towards developing greater independence in their learning
- Demonstrates the ability to build on success and manage change
- Shows commitment to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and pupils alike
We can offer:
- Amazing, friendly, enthusiastic children who engage positively with school life.
- Strong, supportive leadership and an enthusiastic and dynamic staff team, committed to children's success
- Opportunities for your own continued professional development, both internally and through collaborative working across the Spiral Partnership Trust
- A hard-working, motivated and engaged staff and governors, who care deeply about the outcomes for children and young people
- A culture of support for all staff
For more information about Mount Pleasant Lane School and Spiral Partnership Trust please visit our websites: www.mountpleasant.herts.sch.uk and www.spiral.herts.sch.uk
We ask that prospective applicants make every reasonable effort to visit the school prior to application and we welcome applications from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
Our school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All roles are subject to satisfactory references and a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.