About the role
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and reflective teacher who has a passion for Primary Education. This is a maternity leave contract to cover our current Year 6 job share teacher from end of April 2020. This role encompases teaching alongside the Assistant Head and providing Leadership time.
Our pupils are enthusiastic, keen to learn and eager to please. They love engaging in hands on, creative learning opportunities and respect teachers who are fair, have clear and consistent boundaries, are caring and make their learning fun!
Swallow Dell is a two form entry primary school set within the heart of the Garden city.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding KS2 practitioner, capable of demonstrating high standards of teaching and learning
- Have ideas, enthusiasm, and a desire to make a difference to children’s education and experiences
- Have the ability to challenge, encourage and support
- Is reflective and keen to develop their practice
We can offer:
- Well behaved and highly motivated children who are ready to learn
- A caring and positive teaching and learning environment
- A commitment to your ongoing professional development including excellent CPD opportunities
- A strong, collaborative leadership team
- Well-resourced Classroom environments
- Dedicated PPA time
- A hard working and supportive staff team and Governing Body
We think that Swallow Dell is a great school to teach in and develop professionally. We warmly invite you to come and visit us to see for yourself. You can also find out more about our school by visiting our school website:
Our school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.