About the role
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative teacher to join our team in September 2018 to teach in KS2. The position would suit an NQT or an experienced teacher. We are looking for someone who is:
- A good teacher
- An excellent communicator
- A team player who thrives on a challenge
- Able to help us deliver our vision and develop our curriculum
- Passionate about achieving the highest possible standards for children in all areas of their education and development
In return we can offer you:
- Confident, motivated children
- Friendly, supportive and committed colleagues and Governors
- Impressive facilities and resources in a beautiful city centre location
- Professional development opportunities
- Comprehensive induction package for NQTs
- The opportunity to help shape the future of our school
Alban City School opened in September 2012. We currently have classes from Reception to Year 5. Next academic year, another two classes will be added so that we will be at full capacity as a two form entry school. Alban City School is a Free School and has come about due to lack of spaces in the centre of St Albans. Its Mission Statement is for children, their happiness, well being and high achievement to be the heartbeat of our school. The school operates a skills based curriculum with a cross curricular approach.
Alban City School is committed to safeguarding children and young people, therefore the successful applicant will be subject to suitable references, medical and enhanced DBS checks in accordance with HCC guidelines.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.