About the role
We are looking for a Year 6 class teacher to join our amazing team at St Margaret Clitherow Primary School from January 2021. If you are a dedicated teacher, a team player and you believe in making learning exciting and enjoyable for children we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity for NQTs and experienced teachers or those returning to the profession. We would welcome full time or part time applications. This position could also include leadership responsibilities with additional remuneration.
This is an exciting time to join our school. We have experienced and highly motivated staff ready to welcome you and a school that is committed to your professional development and well-being. The staff and the children are the heart of our school and if being part of a caring and family friendly community is important to you we would encourage you to visit.
We can offer you:
- children who are eager to learn and demonstrate excellent attitudes to learning
- great teaching assistants
- a hard-working and supportive Governing Body
- a well-resourced and stimulating indoor learning environment
- a stunning and well established outdoor learning environment
- flexibility in terms of year group taught
- leadership opportunities as appropriate for your professional development
- personalised CPD
Candidates do not need to be Catholic but will be expected to demonstrate a commitment to the Catholic ethos of our school.
Visits are most welcome by prior arrangement – please telephone Carmela Puccio (Headteacher) to find out more.
St Margaret Clitherow School is committed to the safeguarding of all pupils. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.