About the role
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a forward looking church primary school, that was graded ‘outstanding’ by SIAMs in March 2015 ‘good’ by Ofsted in December 2018? We are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and creative Class Teacher to join our teaching team and who will help us on the road to ‘excellent’.
You must be:
- a dynamic and innovative teacher who can motivate and challenge themselves and the children;
- an effective practitioner who is skilled in using imaginative approaches to teaching and learning, and have evidence of successful strategies to improve pupil performance;
- passionate about high expectations and making a difference for every child;
- a team player, developing and maintaining positive and supportive professional relationships with children, staff, parents and governors.
We can offer:
- curious, happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children;
- a strong, caring Christian ethos where everyone is valued;
- a cheerful team of dedicated staff, governors and parents who want the best for our children;
- the opportunity to progress your career through the development of subject leadership and senior leader roles.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged (masks required), so please telephone the school office to make an appointment for the Head Teacher to show you around.
Northaw is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.