About the role
Mount Pleasant Lane Primary School is looking to appoint a motivated and passionate teacher to join our enthusiastic and committed team of staff. The successful candidate would be expected to work closely with the senior and middle leaders.
We are a nursery to year 6 primary school, with supportive families and enthusiastic children who want to do their best.
We are looking for a reflective teacher, who has high expectations of themselves and the children and is committed and driven to achieve the best outcomes for all pupils and families.
Applications are invited from candidates who:
- Make learning fun
- Can demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Have high expectations of teaching, learning and behaviour
- Believe in a restorative, relationship driven approach to behaviour management
- Are highly motivated and professionally ambitious
- Develop strong relationships with children, colleagues and families
- ECTs are welcome to apply and are fully supported
MPL is part of the Spiral Partnership Trust, a multi-academy trust consisting of six primary schools. As an academy, we are able to offer generous terms and conditions of employment to our staff, including:
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout your career with us
- Flexible leave options
- Improved pay
- Excellent induction with the support of a mentor
- The opportunity to support in other schools across the Trust
- A creative and ambitious leadership team
- A dedicated ECT mentor and tutor
We encourage visits prior to application. Please contact the office to make an appointment to come and see our amazing school.
Please note applications may be considered while the post is being advertised.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.