About the role
The Governing Body are looking to appoint an outstanding Key Stage 2 Leader from 1st September 2017 to share in the leadership and management of our very successful school.
- Have a proven track record of outstanding teaching in KS2
- Inspire, empower and lead colleagues and pupils through highly effective interpersonal skills
- Take a full and active role in all aspects of school life
- Be a reflective leader, positive about change and leading change
- Be eager to progress in your leadership career
- Enhance the Catholic identity of the school
This will be an ideal opportunity for a person starting their leadership journey in a school with a proven record of high achievement and career development.
The successful candidate will benefit from working in a school where the Catholic ethos permeates all aspects of school life and has a real impact on pupils. In addition, you will receive opportunities to develop your skills in order to enhance your career.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are welcome. We look forward to your application.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.