About the role
Greneway & Roysia Middle Schools (Pupils Aged 9-13) - Members of ‘The Royston Schools Academy Trust’
KS2 Teachers for September 2017
We are looking for outstanding class teachers who:
- are passionate, dynamic, talented and highly effective;
- are committed to inclusion and have high expectations of all children;
- are flexible and creative and committed to educating the whole child;
- are motivated to work as part of a supportive team.
We can offer you:
- motivated children who enjoy coming to school;
- a child-centred ethos;
- a stimulating working environment;
- an effective induction programme;
- a happy, friendly and committed staff team.
Details of the post and application forms can be found via www.teachinherts.com
Applications are welcome from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
A specialism in English, Maths or French may be an advantage.
Visits to the schools are welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school.
Closing date: Monday 3rd April 2017 (5pm)
Website: www.greneway.herts.sch.uk Website: www.roysia.herts.sch.uk
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
Telephone: 01763 243650 Telephone: 01763 241555
Our schools are committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.disclosures.co.uk. The Royston Schools Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.