About the role
Eastbury Farm Primary School is a Good school with Outstanding features (Ofsted May 2018) and is set in beautiful, extensive grounds in a wealthy residential area in Northwood.
Our extremely enthusiastic children are well behaved, friendly, hard working and love to learn. The whole school community has a very caring and supportive ethos and is committed to giving the very best to our children. A dedicated team of staff have established a culture in which every pupil has the opportunity to thrive and flourish.
We care about our fantastic staff and have many things in place to support wellbeing and work/life balance, which makes Eastbury Farm a desirable place to work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assitant and Midday Supervisory Assistant to work full time to join our supportive, friendly and committed team.
- Positive and enthusiastic staff who are committed to achieving the best for all pupils.
- A school based in the heart of the community, with pleasant surroundings.
- A caring and creative atmosphere that strives for high standards.
- A genuine commitment to your continued professional development and work/life balance.
- A very happy school, with friendly and helpful staff.
- Well behaved children, who are eager to learn.
We are looking for staff with:
- The vision to maintain and promote high standards and expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- The ability to work as part of a close team to achieve the very best for our children.
- Motivation, enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Willingness to share the school’s vision, in order to drive the school to success.
- A good sense of humour!
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact Miss Workman, Headteacher, on 01923 824543 for further details and to arrange a visit.
To apply, please complete the application form.
Completed forms should be returned via Teach in Herts, by email or to the School Office by Monday 31st January 2022. Interviews will take place the same week with a view to a start date on Monday 21st February 2022 (after half term) if possible.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.