About the role
Lead teacher of Computer Science
Full time (Part-time would be considered for the right candidate)
MPS/UPS & TLR2B (£4,943)
Due to the retirement of our Computer Science teacher, we are seeking to appoint for September 2021, an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to lead and teach GCSE Computer Science and Level 3 BTEC National in IT. The successful candidate will be a motivated and innovative teacher with outstanding subject knowledge and will have a proven track record of students achieving excellent results. Our students achieve well in this subject and secure results above the national average in GCSE Computer Science, and we hold an ALPS Grade 1 (2019) for Level 3 BTEC.
This could be an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher looking to further their career, in a successful, highly motivated and very supportive Curriculum Area.
The successful candidate will;
- Be a highly competent teacher
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have a passion for their subject which is evident in their day-to-day teaching
- Have the commitment to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking school
- Have a clear vision of how to ensure students progress
We are a rapidly improving and expanding school with an exciting future. We are committed to the development and training of all our staff. We can therefore offer you exceptional opportunities to:
- Teach in new, outstanding, resource rich IT suites
- Be part of our IT Strategy team to ensure our school keeps abreast of future technology and opportunities
- Work and learn in an exciting, supportive and creative school;
- Work with an experienced, dynamic and committed senior leadership team;
- Have the opportunity to be part of a fantastic team of staff
For further information, please telephone or email Ms S Phillips, HR Manager. S.firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 01438 222500
Closing date for applicants: 21 May 2021
Interview date: to be confirmed.
Pre-application conversations are encouraged with our Head of Faculty Mrs Jenny Maynard - email@example.com
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.