About the role
Required for September 2019
TLR 3 post
Leader of Learning position – leading 2 form group
The position is full-time and class based
MPS/UPS + TLR 3 (£1000 per annum) (Fringe London)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your leadership skills further and gain the experience needed for a job as a senior leader?
If so this is the job for you!
We wish to appoint creative and dedicated teachers who have high standards and aspirations for all children and for themselves. Our vision is ambitious, forward thinking and exciting and we are looking for creative individual with enthusiasm and commitment to continue our journey in providing an outstanding education for our children.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is an excellent practitioner
- can demonstrate and model high expectations
- is creative, innovative and experienced at leading learning and progress
- can lead, motivate and inspire colleagues within a team
- can demonstrate a high level of perseverance
- always models high expectations for all staff and children
- has a passion and a proven track record of raising standards for all children
We can offer you:
- a school with a clear vision to Broaden Horizons and an outward looking ethos
- our schools rules to support learning: to be safe, to be kind, to be brilliant!
- the opportunity to be part of growing leadership team
- highly enthusiastic and motivated children
- happy, hardworking and skilled colleagues
- a lively curriculum
- support from other experienced leaders
- networking within Hertfordshire and local schools
- exciting opportunities for career development
.If you feel you could be the right person to join us on our journey we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd May 2019
Interview: Thursday 9th May 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB disclosure and satisfactory references are required for this post.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.