About the role
Are you committed on making a difference? Do you like to listen and can think on your feet? Are you able to build relationships with children who present with challenging behaviour?
The main duties within the role are:
- Supporting pupils with challenging behaviour on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
- Providing in class support to help with engagement levels
- Using sports and physical activities/ craft and well-being activities as a reward for the children
- Supporting at break and lunch time clubs
- Liaising with the class teacher around pupil progress
- Being a positive role model to the child and other children
- Running initiatives during unstructured time
Sauncey Wood Primary school are looking for someone who:
- Has experience working in a primary school
- Comes from a sporty/ creative background
- Can support children with challenging behaviour
- Is a great communicator
This role will be starting as soon as possible.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.