About the role
The Richard Whittington Primary School, Bishop’s Stortford has a vision to be an outstanding school, full of confident, risk-taking children and adults. We are currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to join our succesful and committed team.
The hours are 09:00 - 12:00 Mon - Fri, working primarily with Key Stage Two children.
Do you have:
- passion and energy for the success of the children
- the ability to build strong relationships with individual children
- good communication and organisational skills
If you can create an exciting and purposeful environment that keeps children engaged and making progress we would very much like to hear from you.
The school offers:-
- an ethos of working together to improve
- hardworking and committed staff, with a supportive parent body and governors
- opportunities for professional development
The Richard Whittington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.