About the role
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join our dedicated and friendly staff team to support pupils in class, small groups and individually on a 1:1 basis with their learning needs. This will be a fixed term contract until the end of the next academic year in the first instance. The post is for 18.75 hours per week, term time only.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Enjoy working with children and are interested in their development
- Have good knowledge and skills in literacy and numeracy
- Will work well as part of a team, working effectively with children, staff and parents
- Are flexible and willing to take on different challenges
- Are creative and resourceful
- Have enthusiasm and are willing to develop their practice
Prior experience in working with children either professionally or on a voluntary basis is desirable. You will be well supported and appropriate training will be provided as required.
We can offer you:
- An excellent environment in which to successfully develop your career
- The guidance and support of an experienced Executive Principal, Principal, Phase Leaders and staff teams
- The benefits of working collaboratively with colleagues
- An investment in your CPD and opportunities across the Aspire Academy Trust
Our Multi Academy Trust was formed in September 2014, and incorporates Hammond, Bovingdon, Bedmond, Broadfield, Knutsford and The Grove Academies, along with a well-established Teaching School.
The Trust can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding organisation with high aspirations
- The opportunity to truly mould and grow alongside our planned organisational growth
- A strong learning environment, evidenced by our learning culture and our teaching school
- The opportunity to help drive the Trust, its employees and its practices towards future excellence
- Collaboration of good practice across the Trust schools
- Have a teaching school as part of the Trust offering excellent training opportunities
- The ability to progress with the Trust schools to leadership posts
- Free meal offered daily to all Trust staff
The Aspire Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Our interviews will always include relevant questions relating to child protection and/or safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
To visit please contact Chris Kelly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01923 674463. Applications should be sent to Chris Kelly, School Business Manager by email or upload to the Teach In Herts website.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.