About the role
Learning Support Practitioner/Teaching Assistant
30 hours Monday-Friday 8:45 am - 3:30 pm
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to pursue a career working with children and potentially moving towards primary teaching. It represents excellent preparation for teacher training programmes. Candidates with early years experiance is preferable.
Our ideal candidate will:
have the skills to work effectively with children in an engaging way
· have a secure skills in mathematics
· have a passion for learning
· have a desire to help each child reach his/her full potential
· have strong written and verbal english skills
We can offer you
· Amazing children with a love of learning
· Excellent behaviour
· Opportunities for professional development
· Committed staff team
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you:
· Contact the school to arrange a visit to see us in action
· Send us your completed application
Lanchester Community Free School is at an exciting point on its journey to “a better future”. We are based in a listed building close to the Watford town centre and are expanding each year by an additional cohort.
In September we will take on a further 60 new children, making a total of 350+ pupils
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2021
Start date : 01 September 2021
Lanchester Community Free School is committed to providing equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.