About the role
St Dominic Catholic Primary School is a vibrant and caring school where children are valued and we aspire to excellence. Our Governing Body is seeking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant to work in KS2, providing targeted support. We are looking for someone who has a range of skills and a willingness to work with enthusiasm and commitment to achieve the highest possible standards. The position is for 10 hours a week during term time only.
We are looking for someone who is:
- a motivated, inspirational person with a sense of humour;
- a positive and flexible practitioner with a range of skills;
- experienced in working with children with special educational needs;
- knowledgeable of the national curriculum;
- a dedicated team player who enjoys working with colleagues.
We can offer you:
- a friendly, dedicated and hard-working staff team and governing body;
- children who are happy, well behaved and eager to learn;
- a successful partnership with supportive parents;
- opportunities to develop your skills through training and collaboration.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references.
The school welcomes visits from applicants – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
We may call suitable candidates for interview earlier than the planned interview date.
For more information about the school please look at our website www.stdominic.herts.sch.uk.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.