About the role
Location - Jupiter Community Free School
Role - Midday Supervisor
Pay grade - WHST Salary scale Point 2 - £9.18/hr - 10 hrs per week.
11.30am – 1.30pm daily (Term time only)
Purpose of the Role: To ensure the safety and wellbeing of pupils during the lunch period
- Layout the dining room tables in preparation for eating lunch.
- Supervise the pupils when they are in the dining room eating lunch, encouraging good social skills and especially paying attention to table manners.
- Keep the dining room as clean & tidy throughout the lunch sittings.
- Encourage pupils to select and eat healthy balanced meals
- Supervise activities and maintain the health, safety, welfare, good conduct and safeguarding of pupils during the midday break, having regard to special or additional needs.
- Provide a safe environment for pupils to play/socialise outside
- Encourage children to be resilient and independent and follow the values of their school
- Ensure the behaviour system is followed and deal with incidents accordingly. Report to senior staff in line with the schools policy
- Provide first aid during the lunch period as required
Health and Safety
Safeguarding / Awareness of keeping children safe
Understanding of the Schools Ethos, Vision and Values
About our school:
Jupiter Community Free School (JCFS) is an exciting, ambitious and innovative school, which opened in September 2014. We have been set up as a free school, which is funded directly by the Government and run by highly skilled Trustees as a Primary Academy. We currently have 392 children on roll, across Reception, to Year 6.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions visits to the school prior to interview are not possible.
We woudl kindly ask that previous unsuccessful applicants need not re apply
Please send your application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.