About the role
We are seeking friendly and enthusiastic midday supervisors to help look after our children at lunchtime. The pattern of work is: 1 hour and 15 minutes per day worked over the lunch period, Monday-Friday, during term time (the earliest start time would be 11.20am and the latest finish time 1.15pm). Some flexibility is required to attend training sessions and team briefings outside these times.
- the care and supervision of children, indoors whilst children are eating, and outdoors in the playground, with responsibility for their health and safety, welfare and good conduct;
- promoting good manners and healthy eating in the dining hall and encouraging positive behaviour on the playground; and
- helping to clean and tidy the dining hall.
- a 'good' school (Ofsted 2018);
- a friendly, dedicated and hard-working team; and
- a spacious, well-resourced, popular and over-subscribed school.
If you think this could be the post for you please have a look at our website and the attached job description before making an application via the Teach in Herts website or collect an application form from the school office. CVs will not be accepted. Visits to the school are recommended and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Emma Geurtsr, the School Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01442 401222.
Applications may be considered while the post is being advertised.
Hobbs Hill Wood Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people and therefore the successful applicant will be subject to suitable references, medical and DBS checks in accordance with Herts County Council guidelines.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.