About the role
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking midday supervisory assistant (MSA) to work 5 lunchtimes a week, 1 hour and 20 minutes per day, faciliating children's play and ensuring smooth transitions at the start and end of lunchtime. This is a perfect first step for someone looking for a role as a teaching assistant or equivalent in a school.
We are looking for someone who can do the following:
- Promote active play, encourage healthy eating and follow the School’s Behaviour Policy;
- Set out play equipment every day and lead on sporting or play activities to build positive relationships with children; and,
- Report any serious safeguarding concerns in line with training and school procedures.
We can offer you:-
- experienced, supportive and welcoming colleagues;
- friendly pupils;
- great opportunities for personal and professional development; and
- an opportunity to make a real difference to our local community.
Please note that we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to safer recruitment measures which will include an enhanced criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We reserve the right to interview before the closing date.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.