About the role
Midday Supervisory Assistant (MSA)
Cassiobury Infant and Nursery School, Watford, Herts WD17 3PE
Cassiobury Infant and Nursery School is a popular, caring school that serves children from the local Watford area. Children are at the centre of all we do and we promote high standards of education and behaviour in our welcoming school.
- Do you want to work in our friendly school and be a valued team member?
- Do you have high expectations of yourself and the children in your care?
- Do you enjoy being part of a motivated team?
We are looking for an outstanding Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our school team for the Autumn Term 2017. This will be a permanent position. The successful candidate will be part of a highly focused team committed to providing high quality care that will inspire our children and ensure the best outcomes for them.
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Why is our oversubscribed school special?
- A well resourced school with a creative curriculum.
- A friendly, caring working environment with a dedicated staff team.
- Well behaved children who enjoy school and learning.
- Supportive parents and governors.
In return, we offer you:
- Excellent Continual Professional Development opportunities.
- Commitment to staff wellbeing and work/life balance.
- The full support of our Management Team and our open and reflective approach to improvement.
Our school is set in extensive, beautiful grounds on the edge of an award winning park.
Watford is an increasingly popular place to live and work with excellent transport links to London (20 minutes to London Euston from Watford Junction and 20 miles from both Luton and Heathrow Airports).
For more information, please contact Debbie Sharp in the School Office on 01923 222782 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 8.75 hours across 5 days, Term Time Only
Payscale: HB3 £7.78 per hour
Closing date: Wednesday 24th August 2017
Interview date: Thursday 31st August 2017
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.