About the role
About the role
We are seeking friendly, enthusiastic and caring individuals to become midday supervisors to help look after our children at lunchtime.
- the care and supervision of children during the lunchtime period with responsibility for their health and safety, welfare and good conduct
- supervising children indoors whilst children are eating and outdoors whilst in the playground
- helping to clean and tidy the dining halls
The hours of work are 11.50am to 1.05pm each day, term time only. Salary scale HB (pro-rata). We need midday supervisory cover each day of the week, however appreciate that many people may not want to commit to 5 days. Please state on your application how many days / specific days you would be happy to work. We would prefer to have individuals that could commit to at least 2 days a week
We can offer you:
- Happy, confident and well behaved children
- Friendly, dedicated and hard-working staff and governors
- Supportive parents and families
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- A strong partnership with our parishes, local schools and the local community
- Opportunities for continued professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references.
The school welcomes visits from applicants – please ring 01582 760047 to make an appointment.
We may call suitable candidates for interview earlier than the planned application closing date.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.