About the role
Are you looking to give your NQT career the best possible start?
Do you want to spend your NQT induction year working with the team from the first National Nurturing school in the UK?
We can offer you the best possible start to a career in teaching. Each NQT will receive support from a dedicated non-teaching mentor who will guide you through an excellent NQT programme which offers bespoke support and training, as well as the opportunity to learn from senior and experienced staff members. You will receive training alongside other NQTs at the same career stage as you. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other in a truly collaborative way.
The Inclusive Multi Academy Trust was established in 2016 with a vision to Inspire and nurture our children and their community to be the very best that they can be. The Trust consists of three schools; Beechfield, Cherry Tree and Laurance Haines.
Our Trust ethos is a nurturing one and we put the mental health and wellbeing of our children, parents and staff at the centre of this. We know that this approach leads to well rounded, happy children who strive to achieve their best in all aspects of school life. We truly believe that our Trust team genuinely makes a difference every day.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are passionate about inspiring children in their learning
- Have a fun, positive approach to life
- Have high expectations of all children
- Are enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking
- Are keen to learn and develop
We can offer you:
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- An amazing sense of community across parents, volunteers and all stakeholders
- An experienced teacher to partner within the parallel class
- An extremely friendly and supportive staff team
- Scope to innovate and opportunities to take initiative
- Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do
- Continuing CPD beyond your NQT year
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days
- A welcome pack of resources
Please note: We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of any vacancy when a suitable number of applications have been received. Candidates are therefore recommended to submit their application as soon as possible.
Further information about our trust can be found on our website http://www.inclusivemat.co.uk
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.