About the role
Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Hours: Part-Time, working 2-3 days per week, 7.30am - 6.30pm
Job Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Nursery Practitioner to join a well-established, family run children’s nursery.
About Playschool Nursery
Playschool Nursery is an independent nursery serving the local communities in Harpenden, St. Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Our success of providing high standards of care and child development wouldn’t be possible without our team of expert carers and support staff. We value our team, and actively invest in building a supportive work environment that encourages learning and career progression from the get-go.
We celebrate success, have fun, and love to recognise those who go above and beyond!
About the Role
This could be your perfect role if you are…
- Full of smiles – attending nursery should be something all children look forward to, and you will play a big part in making sure each child feels at ease from the moment they arrive.
- Have a love for working with children – from singing songs on repeat, to laughing at jokes you don’t understand, you’ve been through it all, yet you still love what you do!
- A confident communicator – through regular communication, you will get to know the families and will build a trusting rapport with them.
- A true team player – you are an active participant and will exhibit commitment to the team in working co-operatively, providing support when needed, and solving problems.
- Passionate about making a difference – there is no other job quite like this that gives you that rewarding feeling of helping others.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
To be a successful candidate, you will possess the following…
Skills and Knowledge:
- Practical knowledge of EYFS standards and curriculum
- Knowledge of Child Protection policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working and caring for children under 5 within a nursery environment (Essential)
- Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent (Essential)
- GCSEs in Maths and English at Grade 9-4 or equivalent (Essential)
- Current Paediatric First Aid Certificate, Food Hygiene Certificate and Safeguarding Certificate (Desirable)
How to Apply
If you have a genuine passion about Early Years Education and want to be part of our growing family, please apply by sending your CV.
NB: Children’s nursery care is a highly regulated sector and you will be required to obsessively follow company processes, policies and procedures to ensure our children’s safety and security. As you might expect, a DBS check will be a compulsory part of the selection process.
There are no documents available for this job
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.