About the role
Our Ofsted rated 'GOOD' small family run nursery in Watford who highly values their staff team are looking for experienced Level 2/3 nursery practitioners. Our lovely bright, clean and spacious nursery offers excellent resources and equipment for the children to learn, explore and develop in our care.
The successful candidate would need to have a secure knowledge of the EYFS, be passionate about working with babies/children from 3 months to 5 years and aim to deliver a high standard of care and education. Good communication skills and a friendly personality would be needed to work in our close staff team and a professional and friendly manner would be required to liaise with and develop good relationships with our parents.
* 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
*An extra days holiday for your Birthday after one year of service
*Free gym membership +1
* Discounted beauty treatments in our on-site beauty salon
* Excellent Ofsted approved free training opportunities for staff development
* Pension contribution
* Promotion opportunities due to expansion
* Time back in lieu for staff meetings
* Employee of the month benefits
* 50% discounted nursery fees for employees children
* Opportunities to complete a childcare qualification with support in-house
* Free help and support from an Employee Assistance Programme (Croner)
* Free onsite parking
* 1 hour lunch break with comfortable friendly staff room
* Annual pay reviews and performance bonus
* Team building events
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.