About the role
The Reddings Primary School and Nursery is looking for a fantastic Nursery teacher to join our team in January. We are a ‘Good School’ with wonderful children and supportive parents and colleagues. This is a part-time position 21 hours per week (8.30 am to 12.15 pm four days and 8.30 am to 3.30 pm one day per week)
Our vision is ‘Success for all’ and the successful candidate will aim to ensure that every pupil is inspired to learn and achieve the best they can.
You will need to:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner
- be calm, caring and supportive
- have experience of teaching in the primary range (experience of the Early Years would be preferable but not essential for the right candidate)
- have an understanding of how young children learn through play
- be a professional who inspires children, including them as active learners
- have experience of developing children with SEND as well as stretching high prior attainers
- have high expectations for standards of achievement, progress and behaviour
- be an effective team member/leader, organised, hardworking and flexible
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire and motivate
- be an excellent role model
We can offer:
- Happy, responsive children who love to learn
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A caring, committed, collaborative and inclusive ethos
- A committed friendly and supportive staff team.
The Reddings is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service. All appointments will be subject to full safeguarding checks as well as satisfactory references.
Visits to The Reddings are most welcome. To arrange a visit, pelase contact Emma Fleet, email@example.com.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.