About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced office manager to join our friendly school in Hertfordshire to work term time plus 10 days. They need to be flexible, motivated and committed to high standards of working in a busy school environment.
- Responsible for reviewing and developing the administration systems.
- Managing the admin staff and working closely with the senior leadership team, providing them with a high level of support, to ensure the school runs smoothly.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, at all levels.
- The ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy.
- To be able work confidentially, on your own, and as part of a team.
Duties will include
- Oversee efficient day to day management of office, reception and reprographics
- Regular performance reviews of all team members
- Support the future development of the school
- Previous school environment experience.
- School IT systems, ideally SIMS and Outlook
- Analytical skills
- Competent in decision making and negotiation
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and keen to work with a dedicated team of professionals, we would love to hear from you. Please see attached a more detailed Job description.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.