About the role
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and creative Teacher to join our friendly teaching team.
Would you like to join a dedicated hard working team? We offer well behaved, responsive pupils who are keen to learn. Providing the best learning opportunities for our children is at the heart off all we do. We offer friendly and supportive staff who work closely together to make the most of each other’s strengths.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher who can demonstrate and articulate outstanding teaching and learning
- Be able to challenge, inspire, and develop positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents/carers
- Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be flexible in their approach to change and innovation
In return, we offer:
- Friendly, well-motivated children who enjoy learning
- A happy, caring working environment
- Opportunities for continued professional development.
- A professional and enthusiastic team of staff
- Positive and well established partnerships with our parents
Four Swannes Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the Ms O’Connor to arrange a visit on 01992 763939.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.