About the role
We are looking for an experienced teacher to join our amazing team at Bromet. We are looking for a KS2 teacher, who is experienced in Upper KS2 to support in Year 6. The role will be for two mornings a week on a fixed term basis for one year until 31 August 2020. If you are a good teacher, team player and believe in making learning exciting and enjoyable for children we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- Children who are eager to learn with excellent behaviour for learning
- Motivated and supportive staff who are looking to move the school from strength to strength
- Good induction and support from staff and leadership team
- Parents and carers who are supportive
- Committed and supportive Governing Body
- A commitment to your professional development
- The benefits of being part of the HFL Multi Academy Trust
- Beautiful grounds and a nature trail
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged as it will give you the opportunity to see for yourself what the school has to offer. If you would like to visit please call the school office on 01923 481310 or email email@example.com
Bromet School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role involves working closely with children on a daily basis and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Closing date 23rd August 2019
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.