About the role
H4 pro rata 37 Hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Monday to Thursday 8am – 4pm, Friday 8am – 3.30pm
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated, flexible and skilled colleague who is committed to high standards and efficiency to support head of college in all pastoral matters and administration. The ability to multi-task is essential along with a proactive attitude.
The successful candidate will be joining our outstanding pastoral team to add capacity. You will be part of a dedicated team providing high quality support to students, parents and staff.
Experience in Word and Excel is essential, and knowledge of SIMS would be desirable.
The successful candidate will:
- work effectively with children within the pastoral setting
- possess an excellent telephone manner and call handling skills;
- have a friendly and caring personality;
- be able to work as part of a team, as well as the ability to work under their own initiative;
- have the emotional intelligence to deal with difficult and confidential situations;
- possess the common sense and ability to think on their feet.
Applicants should have excellent IT, organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you wish to apply or would like further details, please contact Ms Sarah Phillips, HR Manager. S.firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 01438 222500
Application deadline date 13th October
Interviews will take place the following week
CV’s are not accepted as a form of application and will not be considered.
Barnwell School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclose and Barring Service (DBS) check and employment references
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.