About the role
Are you an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge and the next step in your career? We are looking for a Phase Team Leader to be a part of the SLT team enabling the school to continue its journey towards excellence.
The position is class based with dedicated PPA and leadership time. You will be leading a phase within the school, taking responsibility for the learning, progress and attainment of two year groups. You will also be ensuring the smooth running of your department.
- An outstanding practitioner with a proven track record?
- Able to move others on in their teaching?
- Focused on raising standards?
- Looking for excitement and challenge?
- Self motivated, well organised and committed to education?
- A good communicator?
- Committed to nurturing children?
We can offer:
- A school in which standards have risen significantly in recent years.
- Enthusiastic children who respond well to responsibility and challenge.
- A friendly, hard working team of staff and supportive SLT.
- An extensive mentoring and CPD package, whatever your career stage.
- PPA time with a year group partner.
- A well resourced school with an independent learning ethos, extensive grounds and a Forest School area.
Give us a call and come and meet us. Visits are warmly welcomed.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.