About the role
We are looking for a Level 3 qualified, dedicated, enthusiastic pre-school assistant to join our team at Wheathampstead Playgroup, a village pre-school, caring for children from the village and beyond.
Working hours: 8:20-15:30, Mon-Fri, term-time only.
The right person will:
- have a good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- enjoy working as part of a small team
- enjoy working with all children, but in particular their key children, carrying out and documenting observations.
- work with all the staff to to ensure that each child's needs are met through observations and planning, liaising with parents/carers and professionals
- follow all Playgroup policies and procedures, including Safeguarding and Confidentiality
- be prepared to attend work-related meetings and take part in relevant training sessions, which may be in person or online.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.