About the role
Do you want to start children on the right journey in their education? Do you want to work in a supportive environment? If so, we are the place for you!
We are looking for someone who is, talented, passionate, enthusiastic, flexible and dedicate to caring for children and helping them to thrive, to join our small team as a Pre-School Leader.
Breachwood Green Pre-school is a small village pre-school with a total of 19 children. We treat each child as unique, supporting their individual needs at their own pace. We use developmentally appropriate play activities to offer a curriculum, which works towards the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework and prepares our children to progress with confidence.
Our free flow setting allows our children every opportunity to play and explore inside and outside giving the children full rein and access to our facilities supporting child-led development.
Pre-School Leader - Full Time
The role will include leading a team of three members staff to ensure the children receive the highest of education and care possible. In return, we will offer you:
Hours of work: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 15:30 - Term Time Only
Salary: £11.00 - 13.00 per hours - Dependant on experience and suitability of the successful candidate.
- Hold a Level 3 Early Years education and childcare qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience required
- First Aid in Schools training course
- Enhanced DBS check/ designated person training in safeguarding
- Clean Driving Licence
- To liaise with parents/carers informing them of there child's progress and encourage parent/carers involvement
- Hold excellent interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to use your initiative
- You must be able to communicate with children supporting them in their learning and development
- You will be required to help in developing a timetable of exciting activities that are creative, challenging and in line with the current guidelines
- Flexible to do paperwork/planning outside of school hours
- You must be able to understand and respond to the needs of the children, the parents, staff and committee
- Hold previous experience of working with children and an ability to lead and among a team.
If you are interested in the position and would like more information, please do contact Keeley Pate, Treasurer:
Email: email@example.com / Mobile 07825372592
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.