About the role
MATERNITY Cover – Advertisement January 2019
We are looking for an inspiring, talented, motivational and caring reception class teacher to join our team as maternity cover from April 1st or 23rd 2018. This is a fixed-term appointment for either one term (Summer) or three terms (till April 2020) to suit the successful candidate.
- have clear knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and associated assessment procedures and criteria
- set high expectations, plan and teach well-structured lessons which inspire and challenge pupils based on the accurate and productive use of assessment
- can adapt teaching to respond to the varying strengths and needs of all pupils
- understand a wide range of SEND issues and support inclusion totally
- manage behaviour effectively to ensure a positive and safe learning environment
- make a contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school
- have a sense of humour and work well as part of a team
Then we have a Reception class waiting just for you. Come and join us!
At Chaulden Infants & Nursery School we are committed to inclusion, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We welcome applications from all qualified teachers, both experienced and NQTs. Visits to the school are highly recommended. We are fully committed to safeguarding and the post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring check, disqualification checks, medical checks and satisfactory references in accordance with Hertfordshire County Council policies.
To arrange a visit and/or receive an application pack, please contact Mrs Philippa Graham, our Office Manager on 01442 264588 or via email at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.