About the role
RESIDENT ASSISTANT MATRON
GIRLS BOARDING (Keswick House)
H4 (currently £18,357 - £20,015 per annum)
Do you want to work with highly motivated students in what we think is the UK’s top genuinely all-ability co-educational comprehensive state boarding school?
We are seeking a vibrant, caring individual to join our Boarding Team.
Varied and all-encompassing, the role involves a wide range of duties, ranging from tending boarders who are unwell to accompanying them on excursions. Members of the Boarding Team play a vital role in supporting the spiritual and emotional welfare of our students.
The successful candidate should:
- Have experience of working in a boarding school
- Have a positive and sympathetic approach to children
- Have experience of working as part of a team
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be mindful and respectful of students with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Hold a valid driving licence
In return we can offer:
- Meals when on duty
- Use of the school’s fitness suite
- Professional development and career development opportunities
We pride ourselves on being a happy community where students can grow to reach their full potential, both academically and socially.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.
Applicants should submit a St George’s Application Pack (attached)
Personnel - (email@example.com), tel - 01582 716 228
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 26 March 2018
Interviews: Thursday 28 March 2018
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.