About the role
Do you love EYFS and value child-initiated learning? Do you believe that every child matters? Do you want to work in a genuinely happy school with brilliant colleagues? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference while you develop your own skills and have fun?! If so, we would love you to join our team.
We can offer:
· delightful pupils who are eager to learn
· a well-resourced and stimulating learning environment
· supportive parents and families
· a caring school and nurturing leadership team
· fantastic colleagues who are prepared to go the extra mile
If you are:
· a caring and nurturing staff member
· an excellent Early Years practitioner who is reflective and looking for ways to develop
· comfortable making observations of children and thinking of ways to move their learning on
· a hands-on team player full of exciting ideas
“I’ve never work anywhere that is so inclusive and nurturing.” (Most recent recruit to our teaching assistant team)
“Children's skills are developed throughout the early years, ensuring they are ready for learning in Year 1.” (Ofsted 2017)
“Essendon is an inclusive school where all are valued and appreciated, staff and pupils alike.” (SIAMS 2015)
“There is a strong family feel at the school, based on Christian values, with older pupils helping younger ones.” (SIAMS 2015)
We would love you to come and see for yourself what makes our school so special and such a lovely place to work.
Please contact our Office Manager, Tina Wilkinson, on 01707 261 209 to make an appointment to visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.