About the role
This position is negotiable depending on experience, pro rata 4 days.
The Governors of St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School are looking to recruit a School Business Manager to join our brilliant team. For details of the role, please see the job description and person specification attached. This role will commence as soon as possible in January 2019, however an earlier date can be discussed as this would ensure a smooth transition period.
We are looking for someone who:
- who enjoys negotiating and securing the most competitive price
- embodies the Christian values of the schools and is motivated by supporting the wellbeing of every child
- is an experienced financial manager with the ability to put financial insight into the operational context
- enjoys partnering with colleagues across the school community and externally
- is an enthusiastic, energetic and flexible colleague and leader
We can offer:
- a happy school environment, with supportive team who work closely together
- a commitment to personal professional development
- a rewarding leadership position and the opportunity to be part of a high performing team
We would encourage visits to see our beautiful school and welcoming team.
St. Augustine’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced check.
Closing date:Friday 11th January 12:00 noon
Shortlisting will take place on: Friday 11th January from 12:00 noon
Interview date: To be confirmed.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.