About the role
We are looking for a School Business Manager to join our busy and happy school office.
The SBM is part of the Leadership Team, working closely with the HT and governors to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the school’s Finance, Premises, Resources, IT, Administrative, Health and Safety and Business functions.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of managing budgets and financial reporting
- be able to keep school accounts, prepare income and expenditure reports in accordance with the DfE financial regulations and preparation of accounts for submission to the school’s auditors
- maintain strategic financial plans that indicate the trends and requirements of the school development plan and forecast future year budgets
- work as part of a team using initiative and often without supervision.
- the capacity to work under pressure as well as having a flexible attitude and the ability to adapt to change
- have a great sense of fun!
A full induction process will be conducted and supported by our current SBM who is taking early retirement.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and will be carried out in accordance to our Covid-19 risk assessment.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.