About the role
We currently have a vacancy on our governing board for an individual who
- is looking to make a difference and wants to improve opportunities for children and young people in a voluntary capacity
- is willing to work as part of a team to support strategic function and key decision making in our school
- is committed to working with school senior leaders to ensure pupils of our school are provided with an inclusive education of the highest standard
- is able to commit time to attend full governing body / committee meetings and carry out school visits
- values continuous improvement, wants to grow leadership skills and is willing to attend training on the role
As a collective body, we are required to ensure that the skills represented across the team enable us to provide strategic support. Those skills include Finance; School Improvement; Safeguarding including Health & Safety, Premises Management and Human Resources. If you have experience in Finance, Health & Safety or Human Resources we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact our Chair of Governors by emailing email@example.com
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.