About the role
TEACHER OF SCIENCE
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
This is one of a suite of positions available due to the expansion of the Trust, and its strategy to reduce teacher loadings for September 2019
The successful candidate for this post:
· Will have a passion for learning and teaching
· Believes in the right of every student to fulfil their potential
· Is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
In return, Goffs can offer you:
· A thriving, successful and hugely popular Department
· A brand new £20million school building
· A school described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
· Outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities
· Outstanding career development including dedicated leadership development and coaching in a national “Leadership” school
· A forward looking, innovative and oversubscribed working environment
Please contact the HR Department, on 01992 624375, or by email at email@example.com for further details.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 27th March 2019
Interviews: W/c 1st April 2019 or sooner for the right candidate.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.